You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Free Printable John 1:12 Bible Verse in the Japanese Language, 日本語で印刷可能な無料のヨハネによる福音書第1章12節

無料の印刷可能なヨハネによる福音書第1章12節 

I am thrilled to share this coloring page I created with you. It is John 1:12 in Japanese writing. I do not speak much Japanese and had to use some online resources to make this for you. I was meticulous in my research to avoid mistakes, but I am sure there might be one or two. If that is so, I hope you will be gracious and receive this coloring page as a celebration of both God's scripture and of the great people who speak the poetic Japanese language. 

Children and adults can use both colors in this picture. Coloring the words will help you to learn them (If you speak Japanese, that is). 

The verse is a favorite verse of the gospel. 

John 1:12-13 says, しかし、彼を受けいれた者、すなわち、その名を信じた人々には、彼は神の子となる力を与えたのである。Bible, Classical Japanese -- Bungo-yaku/Taisho-kaiyaku (NT) (1950)

For a list of available Bible verse coloring pages in the Japanese language, CLICK HERE.

MY ART

I reused some drawings from some of my other coloring pages and things. I combined them together and made lots of little changes to get it all to fit. I used the computer to create the crowns, and I used the computer to generate the characters so you could color them in. 

HOW TO MAKE IT PRINT

You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages that you want. The image below is a JPEG and should print without problems. If you have problems making this picture print, then CLICK HERE for my "HOW-TO-PRINT" page for some suggestions. There is an updated PDF link below that may print better for some people.

TO SUPPORT MY ART

You can support my Bible verse art through Patreon for $3.50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity bulletin I make every week with puzzles and coloring pages for kids. 


Thank you. 

日本語で印刷可能な無料のヨハネによる福音書第1章12節
Free Printable John 1:12 in the Japanese Language

These coloring pages take me hours to design and create, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Below is a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. This PDF has the picture shown above, but it also has 4 additional pages with the verse in different languages. Think of it as four bonuses! Perhaps you can use the other language versions to talk about other people, missions, languages, cultures, etc. Maybe you know someone who speaks Spanish or Chinese, and you can share this with them as outreach or as a way to make them feel welcomed.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I would suggest using a dark color for the lettering and faint colors for the background. The letters are small and may be too tight to do much with, but you might be able to follow the inside areas and add a little tint to the text.
There are lots of flowers to color, and they can be lots of different colors.
Try a different color for the frame border for contrast. 
The crowns can be yellow or orange, blue or silver, and red or green for the jewels. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and thank you
(c) Adron D. 6/25/21
Isaiah 55:9-10