You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

John 1:12 Bible Verse Coloring Page in Amharic, The Language of Ethiopia

የዮሐንስ ወንጌል 1 12 የመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ጥቅስ ቀለም ገጽ በአማርኛ ፣
I am glad to share with you this free Printable John 1:12 in Language the language of Ethiopia. 

This printable coloring page can be used by children and adults too. This scripture is a favorite of faith and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

In Amharic, John 1:12-13 says, ለተቀበሉት ሁሉ ግን፥ በስሙ ለሚያምኑት ለእነርሱ የእግዚአብሔር ልጆች ይሆኑ ዘንድ ሥልጣንን ሰጣቸው  (Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God.)

MY ART

I began by using some drawings that I did for past coloring pages and other projects. I combined them together and changed things a lot to get it all to fit. I Had to use the computer to create the crowns, I could have just drawn them but it is so much work and I was going to copy one to the second place anyway. I also generated the letters with the computer so you can color them in. I hope you like the coloring page and that you can use it.

HOW TO MAKE IT PRINT

The art below is a JPEG and you should be able to print it without problems. If you have problems making this picture print then CLICK HERE for my "HOW-TO-PRINT" page for some suggestions. There is an updated PDF link below that may print better for some people. 

TO SUPPORT MY BIBLE VERSE ART

You can support my Bible verse art through Patreon for $3.50 a month. When you give monthly, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity bulletin I make every week. It will have pages of puzzles and coloring pages for kids. 


Thank you. 

የዮሐንስ ወንጌል 1 12 የመጽሐፍ ቅዱስ ጥቅስ ቀለም ገጽ በአማርኛ ፣
John 1:12 Bible Verse Coloring Page in Amharic, The Language of Ethiopia

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Below is a file that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. Because I am trying to save server space, this file has 5 pages of the John 1:12 coloring pictures. The one pictured above is the last so scroll down and then use your printer function and choose that page. Each picture is in a different language. Just think of it as a bonus. You not only get the Amharic coloring page but one in 4 other languages, Maybe you can use the others for guests, or for an opportunity to discuss other cultures, or missions, or languages. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

I think it is a good idea to use a dark color for the lettering and a faint color for the background. The letters are small to color in but maybe you can add a line of tint to it without going to extreme efforts. The background scene can be very dramatic or serene depending on your choice of colors. There are lots of flowers to color in. Try a different color for the frame border. The crowns can be yellow or orange light blue or silver

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, And Thank You
(c) Adron D. 6/26/2021
Isaiah 55:9-10