You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Página Impresa y Coloreada Gratis de Lucas 9: 57-58 en Español, Free Luke 9:57-58 Print and Color Page in Spanish

I am happy to create a free printable coloring picture of Luke 9:57-58 for you. I only know a few words in Spanish, so I used many online tools to make this coloring page for you.  I hope you can use it in your ministry, church, or home.

THE VERSE

This is not the most popular scripture. It is one of those hard sayings of Christ and challenges us to think about the cost of following Jesus. It tells us that there are hardships associated with identifying ourselves with Jesus and his kingdom.
Lucas 9:57-58 Yendo por el camino, uno le dijo: —Señor, te seguiré adondequiera que vayas. Jesús le dijo: —Las zorras tienen guaridas y las aves de los cielos nidos, pero el Hijo del hombre no tiene donde recostar la cabeza. Lucas 9:57-58 Reina-Valera 1995.
  

THE ART

I made this one more like a child's coloring page by keeping it open and not having a lot of fancy stuff around the border, which I usually like to do.  The little fox and the little bird in the nest was something I drew a few years ago for a children's art lesson, and it was simply a little cut and paste. I used the computer to create the text using a cut and paste technique and merged it into a font I modified for coloring pictures. 

It was a lot of work, and I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

The picture below is designed for USA standard letter size, and if you are using a different size, it should still print without difficulty; you may need to adjust your printer in its dialogue box.  If you need help with printing, click here to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions. There is a file below in PDF that may work better if you have problems.

HOW YOU CAN HELP MY ART

You can support my Bible coloring pictures art with a gift of $3.50 a month through Patreon. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid’s printable activity bulletin every week when you do. It will have pages full of puzzles, games, coloring pictures, and more that you can use in your Bible club, class, camp, vacation Bible school, church, and home.  Click the button below.


Thank you.

Página Impresa y Coloreada Gratis de Lucas 9: 57-58 en Español
Free Luke 9:57-58 Print and Color Page in Spanish 

These coloring pages take a long time to create, but I am happy to do it for you because I love God's Word, and I believe in the power of the Gospel to change lives. I hope you are blessed by them.


Thank You

Below is a link to a file in PDF format; if you have problems, it may work better for you. 

CLICK HERE for the file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are lots of ways you can make this into a beautiful picture. There is a drawing of a bird with a nest n the upper-right corner and a picture of a fox in the lower-left corner. The letters and be colored n if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils. 

Blessings, and God Bless
©Adron 
Isaiah 55:10-11