You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, June 10, 2022

Free Printable Kid's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Issue 159

BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY issue 159. Use it for your church kids.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF. 👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT ISSUE 159

The hardest was the find the difference puzzle,(in the subscriber's version). It is a simple drawing of a ship blown on a stormy sea. The challenge was to recreate the picture a second time with six subtle changes. 

I hope the coloring picture on the cover is not too challenging. I ran out of ideas for something fresh, so I pulled one from my blog of coloring pages. It was initially designed as an adult coloring picture. Older kids will be able to color it. If they use colored pencils, it will look beautiful. 

The code breaker puzzle uses symbols instead of letters. I wanted to give good clues, but it is hard to guess how many clues will be enough and not just give all the answers. I changed it a few times and think most people will easily break the code. 

Almost all activities have a discussion question to give teachers and parents a teaching moment.

SIGN UP THROUGH PATREON, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE AN ISSUE EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your email every week. Just subscribe through Patreon for only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version. It will have extra pages and an editable Word doc. Use the button below to subscribe.


Thank You!

Here below are some sample pages from this issue. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8 pages.

Printable Children's Bible Activity Mini-magazine Cover Page Issue 159

Sample Printable Children's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine Page 2 of 6

I spend over 30 hours making these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you are welcome to print as many as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 152

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY.  Use it for your ministry and church, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 4/23/22
Isaiah 55:10-11