You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Free, Printable The Lords Prayer Coloring page. Matthew 6:9-13 NIV

I am delighted to share my free Matthew 6:9-13, The Lord's Prayer Print and Color page.


Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters of the words helps you to remember the words. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

The design is simple because there are so many words that I felt if there were a lot of embellishments around the border, it would be too tedious. 

Matthew 6:9-13 says,

"“This, then, is how you should pray:“ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’Matthew 6:9-13, NIV.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This was a simple picture, but it took about three hours to create from start to finish. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

The image below should print if you highlight it and click. If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. or try the updated files below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE PRINTABLES FOR YOUR KIDS?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon with a $3:50 a month pledge you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine every week (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It is filled with pages of fun crafts, puzzles, and games for your kids. You will want to share it with your class, church, camp, or club, and use it at home. Click the button to start.


Thank you! 

Matthew 6:9-13 Bible Verse Coloring Page 

I spend a lot of time creating these coloring pages and I am glad to do it because I believe in god's word to change lives. I pray they are a blessing to you. I hope you enjoy these pictures and that they help you.

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a Gift. 

 

Thank you for your generous support!


👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format, PDF.

There are a lot of ways this can be colored.

  • I like to color the background pale like parchment, so a soft tan or light beige.
  • I avoid black for the lettering and often use blue, or brown, purple, or something interesting. 
  • The flowers can be a lot of different colors. 
  • The vines can be of different values and hues of green. I like to contrast greens with reds. 
  • The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.

Blessings, and thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini- Magazine
(c) Adron D. 9/4/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you every week.
Use the button below.