You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Free Printable Children's Bible Activity Mini-Magazine, Issue 171

I am glad to share issue 171 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. 


This is the printable mini-magazine that I make for the kids in church. I design puzzles, create activities, and draw pictures to color based on Bible verses. I hope you can use this in your Bible classes, ESL classes, VBS, Bible Club, Upwords ministry, and more.  


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

ABOUT ISSUE 171

I am excited to share issue 171 of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY. I know you will enjoy it and find many ways to use it. 

In this issue are the usual three coloring pictures; two are for older children and adults. They are Mark 9:35, "If anyone wants to be first he shall be last of all…." And Matthew 20:28, the Son of Man came not to be served, in the subscriber's version. One coloring page is ideal for the younger children; it is taken from John 12:46, the "I am the light of the world" verse. 

For the subscriber's version, I drew two pictures of Moses with his hands held up in prayer during the battle with the Amalekites. Exodus 17:10-13. I am pleased with the pictures. And I am sure it will be fun for you to find the six differences between the two pictures. I feel bad that there was not enough space to quote the entire three verses in the passage, and I had to chop it up a little. There is a footnote to encourage you to read the whole section. 

The dot-to-dot activity is a tracer where you trace the dots to form the outlines of the letters to the scripture 1 John 4:8, the "Whoever does not love does not know God…" scripture. 

There is a crossword for Philippians 3:8. There is a Luke 16:13 scrambler verse activity and Mark 2:27 explorer's challenge (Mini-bible study) activity.  Other activities include a maze activity, word search, a fill-in-the-grid puzzle, and more. 

Most of the activities have open-ended discussion questions. I am hopeful that they will lead to life-changing talks.

SIGN UP, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE SUBSCRIBER'S VERSION EACH WEEK

If you would like to receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY in your weekly email, subscribe through Patreon. It is only $3.50 a month. When you subscribe, you will receive the expanded version with the extra pages, and an editable Word doc emailed directly to you. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Here are two sample pages from the free version of issue 171. The free version has 6 pages, and the subscribers' version has 8.

Bible Time Weekly Children's Mini-Magazine Cover Issue 171

Bible Time Fun Weekly Printable Children's Magazine Issue 171

I spend over 30 hours making these Bible activity booklets, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. They are free, and you may print as many as you need. 

Use the Paypal button to make your donation to support my Bible Art.

 

Thank You!

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for the PDF to issue 171.

MORE ISSUES AVAILABLE

I have many issues available to you for immediate download. These are the free versions with 6 pages of activities. If you want to access the list of all available issues, CLICK HERE

Come back each week for the latest issue of BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, or become a Patreon, and it will come to your inbox, including members-only bonus material.

Blessings and Thank You,
© A.E. Dozat 9/3/22
Isaiah 55:10-11