You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Psalm 34:8 Print And Color Page, O Taste And See That The Lord Is Good

Psalm 34:8 printable coloring page. 

This is a wonderful verse that invites you to be open to God.

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word.

Psalm 34:8 says,

"O taste and see that the LORD is good; How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!" Psalm 34:8.

THE ART
I spent several hours designing this and tracing the different elements. I had to scan the different sections into the computer and then cut and paste them into the final picture. I printed the letters and then traced them and scanned them back into the computer and then had to migrate the words into the picture. I am very happy with it and hope you will have a fun time coloring it.

PRINTING
The file below is a JPEG and should print nicely on most systems. If you have problems making the image below print CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a file below that is in PDF format that may work better if the other does not work for you. 

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids.  It is my thank-you gift for your support. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you. 

Psalm 34:8 Print And Color Page,
 O Taste And See That The Lord is good...

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Thank You!

You might also like the Psalm 91:2 printable, CLICK HERE.

If the first file gives you trouble then the PDF should work.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal (PDF) format.

You can have a lot of fun coloring this picture there are hearts and flowers and vine and paisley designs all around the border to color in. The letters are opened enough for you to color in.  Children like to color the picture with crayons but if you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can buy Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (Look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You!
Adron D. © 3/20/18
Isaiah 55:10-11