You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 26, 2018

Psalm 46:10 Print and Color Page, Be Still and Know That I am God

Psalm 46:10 Printable coloring page. 

This is a wonderful verse that invites you to be open to God. It has a message that is so very important for us today. First, it tells us to be still, not worry, and not strive to create our own solutions to everything. To be still is a way of thinking of faith and trusting. This verse reminds us of the saying, "Let go and let God." This verse also tells us that God is resolved to demonstrate His glory. It makes me wonder if my lack of stillness in life is robbing God of glory or me of knowing God in his most glorious? It is a great verse and gives you a lot to think about. 

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person memorize the verse, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Psalm 46:10 says,

"Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world." Psalm 46:10.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Would you like to receive Bible verse activities for your kids every week? Just support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive  BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY,  a children's printable activity mini-magazine each week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can use it for your club class, camp, VBS church, or home. 

Become a Patron!

Thank You!


ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there.

Psalm 46:10 Print and Color Page,
 Be still and know I am God, Bible verse.

Even though it takes hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. Consider making a small contribution to support my art. Please use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank You!

I have hundreds of coloring pages on this blog, and if you use the search box, you will find more you like. You might also like the wait on the Lord printable Isaiah 40:31. CLICK HERE to see it.


If the photo format does not work for you, the PDF will be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

COLOR THIS PICTURE
There are a lot of ways this can be colored. If you print it on cardstock, it can take wetter mediums like watercolor or markers. I like to color the background pale and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue or brown lavender or purple. I like to contrast greens with reds or browns in the border frame bars for contrast.

I hope you make a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You.
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly Booklet

Adron D. ©3/26/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon. Every week, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet. Use the button below to get started.